We’ve designed our pregnancy support to reduce pressure on your back, abdomen, stomach, and legs. Instead of carrying all of your weight up front, our support helps to transfer the weight evenly and comfortably to your spine, a part of your back that’s designed to handle more weight. Our Maternity Support is soft and lightweight and won’t show under your clothes, so you can wear your favorite outfit and still feel comfortable and confident. Whether your pain and discomfort starts in your first trimester or your third trimester, the simple hook and loop closures are designed to grow along with you and support you right up to your due date.
- Two Panel Design provides gentle lift and support to the abdomen
- Ventilated back panel supports the low back
- Upper strap helps position and secure the belt, as well as provides gentle downward compression
A support you can live, love, and lounge in!
Nothing is more exciting than the months leading up to the arrival of your baby. But while the excitement is building, your body is also going through a lot of changes during this time.
Even in the first few months of your pregnancy you may experience slight discomfort in your back and belly. We understand the sensation of pressure you are feeling, and that’s why we’re here to support you where and when you need it most.We specifically designed our Seamless Maternity Support to completely cover and grow with your belly to provide comfort early on in your pregnancy. When the muscles in your back and belly are sore, the breathable warmth that our Seamless Maternity Support provides can help ease that achy feeling. As your pregnancy progresses and after you give birth, your pain and discomfort may become more intense.
- Provides gentle contouring throughout all stages of pregnancy
- Breathable Microfiber keeps skin dry and comfortable
- May provide relief from Braxton Hicks contractions
- Seamless design worn discretely and comfortabley under clothes
- Can be worn as a baselayer for the Loving Comfort Maternity Support belt
Your precious little one is finally here! You may be wondering why you still have back and abdominal pain even though your pregnant belly is gone. Just as gravity in your mid-section changed while you were pregnant, it also is changing now that you have given birth. Your abdominal core is extremely weak right now since you have not been using those muscles in the past nine months.
Low-impact exercise is a good way to deal with post-pregnancy back pain, but since your abdominal muscles are going to take some time to heal, using a postpartum support can help support and ease the pain. Whether you had a natural birth or a C-Section, its firm yet gentle support comforts your tummy as it heals.
- Adjustable tummy panel allows you to customize your compression
- Ventilated elastic is comfortable next to the skin
- Flexible support provides compression without restricting movement
Seamless postpartum panty
Superior stretch and fixation to provide the necessary compression to help adapt during postpartum or post-surgical recovery. Made with breathable, comfortable Microfiber.
- Seamless design fits flawlessly under clothing
- Helps provide the pre-pregnancy shape
- May assist in the healing process after a C-section
- Provides the necessary fixation to hold a pad in place
- Helps hold the abdominal muscle in position
Scott Specialties, Inc. began serving the medical professions in 1962. Our first product was a new concept in the conservative treatment of rib and back pain. Over the years it has become a standard used by orthopedists and therapists across the country.
Our line of Maternity and Postpartum supports developed out of our years of manufacturing back supports. Approved and recommended by doctors and health care professionals, our patented Maternity
Support continues to be the leading choice!
Today, Scott Specialties, Inc., a proud US manufacturer, offers a full line of over 2000 orthopedic supports. We continue with one goal: to manufacture the finest quality supports possible.